Bradwell School uniform is detailed below, along with where you can order items from -
• Sweatshirt or cardigan - blue with school logo.
• Polo Shirts - white or blue with school logo.
• Trousers or shorts in summer – smart black, dark blue or grey.
• Tracksuit trousers or jeans are not acceptable.
• Skirts - blue, grey or black.
• In the summer girls may wear a blue or red gingham check dress.
• Sensible dark shoes.
• For PE we ask that parents purchase a white t-shirt, black shorts and indoor plimsolls.
For health reasons we ask that children should always change for PE. We ask that PE bags with a drawstring should be used so that they can be hung out of the way. We do have available a PE kit and bag for sale.
Parents can purchase school uniform using the online system of a local supplier Sue Hoggarth, Bamford by following this link -
Sue Hoggarth, Bamford - School Uniform Website,
or using the company MyClothing by following this link -
MyClothing - Bradwell Junior School Website
We strongly recommend that all items of school dress should be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
The wearing of jewellery at school, and particularly earrings, can cause considerable safety issues. If your child has their ears pierced they will be expected to remove their earrings themselves when doing PE. If your child cannot remove their own earrings the teacher will provide tape for them to be covered with. We recommend that your child takes out their earrings at home on PE days. No other jewellery should be worn except watches.
Hugh Lane, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 9JB